Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Inspired

You know you have a real friend when they care enough to tell you that you're off track. Thank you for all the responses to my "angry" post. I'm glad I got that out. And I'm especially grateful to know you care and you're reading me. Thanks for the emails.
One of my soulsisters gently told me she'd rather read encouraging things on my blog. That she comes looking for inspiration. And this really resonated with me. Thank you, dearheart, becauase I think that's why I come here too. Another soulsister reminded me of her favourite Dyer quote "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." And still another reminded me of the law of attraction. I was starting to feel that maybe I should say "I'm failing" instead of "I'm trying". Remembering the law of attraction I am now going to say "I'm making a difference by ____". So, in that spirit, I am going to start searching/manifesting stories to encourage and inspire me and you. Here's the one I found today (moved to 3R's blog - click to read).

2 comments:

new rhodes said...

This is awesome and inspiring - but so are you when you let rip with your frustration! If your soulsisters don't find it inspiring, it is probably because they are confronted - which is a good thing. And yes, it is also good to read stories that reassure us that others are doing their bit to make a difference. Its all good, just keep being authentic and full of passion - loving it. xx

Mary-Sue said...

good point.`