Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Full Term


Any day now...
I'm manifesting a peaceful, gentle, quick birth. I want my children to be there and witness the absolute miracle of such a birth. I want them to know that birth isn't scarey but is a natural, beautiful part of a natural, beautiful life. I see myself walking a lot during labour, or resting peacefully on the bed, whichever feels right at the time. I hear myself moaning at the moon or the sun or the clouds or whatever the sky may hold... I see myself lying in a warm tub of water just when the contractions get too strong and then my baby gently slipping into our lives and hearts forever...

6 comments:

ange said...

Oh my, you look so absolutely radiant and healthy!
The girls and I were singing to you and your baby on our way home from Nelson this evening ... could you feel us?
Thinking about you lots,
Ange

Anonymous said...

your sweet babe chose well! he/she will be so blessed to be born into your family! it will be absolutely beautiful and gentle.
oxjacq

Amanda said...

What a beautiful vision and you look radiant. You, my friend, are an inspiration!

Caroline said...

Amazing! I am always in such awe over pregnant tummies ;0) Praying for a smooth labour and delivery.

julie said...

Wow - you look so strong and beautiful! I think this birth is going to be an amazing experience for you. Can't wait to meet the new baby!

Blue Yonder said...

Aw, you look so great, mama! Here's hoping it's as lovely as your imaginings.