Monday, November 05, 2007

History

I know, I know. You believe what you believe and no book ever written will change that....

Okay, but what if I could guarantee you that your relationship with Christ would be DEEPENED by reading this book? Truly! If there was information out there that could radically deepen your faith in God, wouldn't you want to know what it is? Well this is where it is: "The Pagan Christ" written by an ANGLICAN PRIEST, Tom Harpur.

You're judging this book by its cover. It's title. Take a second and look at your cover. your title. Would it be fair for me to judge you by your cover? What would I say? "Oh, I'm not going to listen to her, she's ____ and _____ and _____! Just look at her!" Ridiculous, right? Nobody can tell who you REALLY are by glancing at your cover and reading your title. Of course not. Okay, so what meaning are you placing on the title? What have you decided the book is about? Are you willing to let go of all that and give this amazing 193 pages a chance? What if it's the best thing you've ever done for yourself? I could go on and on. But you're probably getting the gist that I really want you to read this book, right? Oh good! Then we're on the same page...

I can absolutely promise you one thing: that you will not be sorry you gave this book a chance. The information in this book is history (and herstory, btw) that misguided men have tried very hard to eradicate from the earth. This information, this HISTORY, if widely known would end wars and hostility and separateness and "us" vs. "them" mentality for good.

No comments: