Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Other Side of the Moon...


When I feel adequate support in my life, I feel like nothing can stop me from living my best life. When I feel inadequate support, the dark side of the moon pulls me with a magnetism that leaves me struggling for my every breath. It isn't bad. It's just the other side of my life. But because I am such a pleaser, it is SO difficult for me to EMBRACE this other side. I want only goodness, only sunshine, only the me that has everything together and can get through anything. It is so difficult for me to accept the 4th Agreement and just accept that THIS is my best at this moment. That's where my peace lies just now: "Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret."
Every one of my struggles always comes down to my needing more support.
So this is what I'm looking at right now... what I'm manifesting... support in any and all forms.

2 comments:

brent said...

go for it girl. i got your back. i will support you in all endeavors.

. said...

i lovvve you!!!
i'm always hear for you.xxx